To increase awareness of the American University of Kurdistan. To help shape and enhance
the University's image and advance its objectives across all sections of the community,
through integrated, strategic communications.
The role of the Office of Communications is to develop strategies, create standards and produce
a wide range of communications in support of key University priorities and initiatives, including
brand development and enrollment management.
The Office’s marketing and communications responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- University branding, publications and graphic communications.
- Enrollment marketing and communications.
- Public/media relations.
- Employee and internal communications.
- Advertising, awareness and advocacy campaigns.
- Social media.
- Event management and coverage.
Office of Communications
The American University of Kurdistan
Mustafa Barzani Building
Zakho Rd. 42003 Sumel - Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
Location: Ground Floor-Wing C- Room 46
Office hours: Sunday – Thursday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
AUK Phone: 3113