The AUK library is guided by the past and focused on the future. It is dedicated to advancing the teaching, research, and service initiatives of the University; it provides innovative services that make scholarly resources accessible.
The AUK library is a learning hub of knowledge for the students and community. It develops, organizes, and provides access to high-quality information resources and preserves materials to meet the needs of present and future generations of students and scholars.
Goals & Objectives
• Providing material that supports the curriculum, student interests, and staff
• Promoting excellence in research contributing to the base of theoretical and practical knowledge in the University
• Providing user-oriented assistance in selecting, locating and using resources in an open and caring environment, always showing concern for and response to students’ needs
• Establishing close working relationships with other libraries and community organizations making efficient and effective use of the library’s resources
• Ensuring a well-trained and highly capable staff able to provide quality services.