Interested in applying to AUK?
The American University of Kurdistan (AUK) is currently welcoming applications for various bachelor’s degree programs.
When can I apply?
The application process is simple and straightforward. If you have already graduated from high school or a similar institute, or if you would like to transfer from another university/college, you can start the application process today!
How can I apply?
You need to follow the application steps outlined below:
- Pre-register. Please click on our admissions’ link, upload your documents and complete the online application. Based on your eligibility, you will be contacted by the Admissions and Registration Department to initiate the process. An appointment
will be scheduled for you to visit AUK’s campus.
- Visit the AUK campus to receive an application form. This is also an opportunity for you to become acquainted with the campus and colleges, and form an initial impression of studying at AUK.
- Complete the application form and send to AUK:
- First, you need to take this form to the school from which you graduated or the college/university in which you are currently (or were recently) enrolled. Your grades need to be entered, verified, and stamped by them.
- Then, you need to complete the remaining sections of the application, sign it and return it to AUK, with all of the required (mandatory) documents listed below:
- Academic records
- Copy of national ID card (Jinsiya)
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of civil status ID (Nufus)
- Information card (Zanyari)
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- The appropriate fee
- An evaluation of your application is performed by the Admissions and Registration Department. If you are successful, an Admission Offer will be sent to you.
- The submission of an application does not in any way guarantee admission.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.