• Access to the University’s collection of 4.1 million electronic items (eBooks, journals, magazines, conference proceedings, audio books, periodicals, etc.)
• E-library access from home to AUK Library licensed databases including ProQuest/eBook Central, Research4Life, and Qatar Digital Library.
• Provision of research and reference assistance.
Fees and Charges:
• Associate Library Membership is available at no charge for those eligible; there is no fee for accessing e-Library, using PCs or Wi-Fi.
• The cost for the issuance of the Library ID card is $15.00 annually that is non-refundable.
To Register please visit the AUK Library for details.
1. Personal identification (ID)/ Passport
2.Valid University ID
3. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
The Membership Agreement is as follows:
• All personal information provided by the member to the library is correct and current. The member will notify the library in a timely manner of changes in personal information.
• The membership commences on the date the account is first created and continues for one year.
• Membership can be renewed though a request by the member and provided that s/he continue to be eligible for the Associate Membership conditions.
• The library may from time to time amend the membership agreement or any code of conduct, policy or bylaw by publishing amendments on the library’s website. Upon posting amendments, the updated information is immediately effective.
• The member’s personal information collected for the purpose of creating, updating or maintaining the account is collected under the authority of the Libraries and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy and will be used by the library only to provide and enhance library services and for internal research and statistical purposes. If the member has any questions about the collection and use of their personal information, they may contact the library’s director.
• The member shall comply with the membership agreement and any library code of conduct, policy or bylaw. The member must use library services in compliance with applicable laws, including those relevant to copyright and the use of the internet. If the member breaches any provision of the membership agreement or any library code of conduct, policy or bylaw, then the library may terminate and/or suspend the member’s account, access to library services and associated library privileges.
Your access to and use of the e-Library subscription content is subject to the following restrictions:
• Subscription Content is provided for your personal non-commercial use only
• You may not use Subscription Content for any commercial or promotional use
• You may not sell or distribute Subscription Content
• You may not disable or circumvent Digital Rights Management (DRM) supplied with Subscription Content
• You may not exceed usage limitations set by content providers (participating publisher or user)
• You may not make copies of all or any portion of any Subscription Content
• You may not make a public display or performance of Subscription Content
• You may not share accounts that allow access to Subscription Content.
Cancellation and Termination of Membership:
• You may initiate cancellation of your membership by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel, your cancellation will be effective immediately.
• AUK Library can terminate the Associate Membership upon a breach by the member of any of the Membership Agreement clauses.
• In the event of any cancellation or termination of your membership, subscription or account, we may remove and discard all or any part of your account, user profile, and any content related to your account.