Students who wish to re-enroll in the University after a non-attendance of one or more semesters must fill out an application for readmission. The applicants are subject to all requirements and regulations at the time of re-entry.
- Students who have received a written approval to study at another institution or students who have been granted a leave of absence (LOA) are exempt from applying for readmission. (Refer to the Policy of Leave of Absence for the length of LOA).
- The readmission applicant is not the subject to academic or behavioral dismissal from the University.
- The applicant’s financial balance is required to be cleared
The following documents are required when applying for readmissions:
- Form for readmission
- A statement detailing:
- The reasons for leaving AUK
- Activities or work experience since leaving AUK
- The reasons for returning to AUK
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended since last enrollment at AUK
- Pay a readmission application fee of $50.
- The acceptance of the readmission is based on the program’s space availability the applicant wants to re-enter.
For more information, please check the Policy of Enrollment – Admission