At a Glance:
• Access to study spaces 50 hours a week
• Primary Source collections from the 18th century
• More than 200 seats
• Contemporary Fiction and bestsellers
• More than 30,000 books in hard copies and 200,000 eBooks
• Membership for current students, faculty members & Associate membership.
• Remote log-in facility to access electronic resources 24/7
• More than 30 computers for e-learning
• Research assistance in person or by email
• Classroom instruction for students
• Learning center for the Center for Academic and Professional Advancement (CAPA) students
• Borrowing and Returning books electronically
• Photocopy and print-out facilities are available
• Tutoring services: The library provides additional academic support through private tutoring sessions which are given by experienced and skilled tutors in a one-on-one and/or group sessions.
• A physical collection of more than 30,000 items
• The library has more than 330,000 electronic items.
• Professional/inquiry desk support access for 10 hours a day.
• Private study rooms
• Wireless Access
• 32 computer workstations
Normal working hours
Sunday – Thursday | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm