College of International Studies welcomes students who likes to gain a global perspective on world affairs. College of International Studies offers BA degrees on International Relations, Public Policy and Security & Strategic Studies. Through an interdisciplinary curriculum focusing on international politics, diplomacy, political history, international law and economics students learn how the international system operates, and prepare themselves for careers in interior and foreign affairs or international business. College of International Studies arms you with a deeper understanding of how governments, law, politics, business, civil society, culture, science, and the environment relate on the international stage.
College of International Studies, with its dynamic, innovative and research-oriented faculties, aims to educate the brilliant young generation of the new century to become self-confident, open-minded, and capable adults of the global politics and society.
To this end, College of International Studies provides programs that foster critical thinking and address the complex and interconnected challenges surrounding International Relations, Security Studies and Public Policy.
College of International Studies is awaiting students who will create new pathways into the dynamic future of Kurdistan and the world.
- Produce independent and innovative researches in the field.
- Develop skills of theory and application of theory into practice.
- Educate students whose competencies meet international standards.
- Educate students whose research and problem solving skills have developed in an awareness of social responsibility.
- Serve society within multi-dimensional standards of quality and an atmosphere of free thought.