Programs within the College of Engineering are committed to:
- Preparing students for employment by adhering to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Utilizing the strong fundamentals of math, science and engineering in the inclusive undergraduate programs.
- Recognizing and responding to the changing needs of society.
- Serving all who have an interest in the discipline and providing them with the means and resources necessary to achieve success in the field.
The College of Engineering aspires to become the best engineering school in the area and prepare students to serve society successfully within the global career market.
College of Engineering students will be able to:
- Gain practical experience through practice-oriented classes and internships.
- Develop professional competencies specific to their career objectives.
- Strengthen soft skills, including communication and critical thinking.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills in their engineering field.
- Perform and demonstrate as ethical professionals.
- Plan and develop technology-based solutions for their specialty.
- Participate in the process of re-engineering conventional work practices.
- Identify and create systems and applications that satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Become successful leaders in their career involving management or entrepreneurship.
- Pursue professional development opportunities in their disciplines.
- Solve technical problems for societal benefits.
Assistant Professor, Department of Petroleum Engineering
Faculty, Department of Petroleum Engineering
Faculty, College of Engineering
Dean, College of Engineering