In line with the mission of the University, the College of Engineering is committed to produce competitive engineers who will serve as catalysts for sustainable growth and development in national and international levels. Our overriding priorities are to:
- Create a vibrant environment for learning, discovery, and innovation that relies on teamwork, leadership, and effective communication through curricular excellence in an American style education.
- Conducts research that significantly contributes to the well-being and sustainable development of ethical communities and industries in the region.
- Provides meaningful service to the profession and the diverse communities that surround us and beyond.
- Graduates engineers who become productive participants in industry, profession, and society contributing to create a safe environment and an intact economy.
The College of Engineering envisions itself to be a world class college and a pioneer in engineering education, innovative research and building knowledge economy that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
The values of the College of Engineering are:
- Excel at what really matters, and to aspire to the needs of society. Treat individuals with dignity and respect: to judge without partiality, critique without contempt, and encourage without reserve.
- Encourage students to become productive, participating citizens.
- Provides an atmosphere where faculty committed to learning, discovery and engagement are free to investigate, apply and transfer knowledge.
- Recognize an obligation to provide the appropriate environment to accommodate diversity of opinions, experience, opportunities.
College of Engineering students will be able to:
- Gain practical experience through practice-oriented classes and internships.
- Develop professional competencies specific to their career objectives.
- Strengthen their soft skills, including communication and critical thinking.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills in their engineering field.
- Perform and demonstrate as ethical professionals.
- Plan and develop technology-based solutions for their specialty.
- Participate in the process of re-engineering conventional work practices.
- Identify and create systems and applications that satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Become successful leaders in their career involving management or entrepreneurship.
- Pursue professional development opportunities in their disciplines.
- Solve technical problems for societal benefits.
Chair, Petroleum Engineering
Chair, Electronic and Telecommunication
Chair, Architectural Engineering
Professor, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Associate Professor, Architectural Engineering