The College of Business seeks to find and nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs, financial advisers, and economic strategists. All students in the College of Business will graduate with a firm understanding of the micro- and macroeconomic issues facing today’s market. The college presently houses the departments of finance, management, and marketing.
- Induct: The College of Business will induct the brightest and most intelligent minds and nurture them to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inspire:Through its faculty, curriculum, and business connections, the College of Business will inspire students to adopt action-based learning.
- Innovate:The College of Business is a network of higher education, private, and public organizations that strive to find innovative solutions to contemporary business issues and implement them for the betterment of the community.
- Apply knowledge, skills, and technologies needed for future business leaders
- Master the art of effective, clear, and persuasive business communication.
- Students will think critically and creatively, developing innovative solutions to business and societal problems.
- Understand the importance of ethics in business environments and apply it to their professional and personal lives.
- Understand their responsibility to create a business culture of social service
- Study a multidisciplinary curriculum based on multiculturalism and globalization that will help students appreciate and understand the international market.