The College of Engineering and Architecture strives for excellence in teaching and learning and offers a modern curriculum leading to undergraduate degrees in architecture, information and communication technologies engineering, and petroleum engineering. It also endeavors to recognize and respond to the changing needs of society through specific high-quality teaching programs and initiatives. It considers the use of experiential education, including project-based learning, and internships, essential for effective learning. The program will train developing professionals through challenging coursework and practical training and instill in them a passion for lifelong learning. The program is committed to preparing students for employment and adhering to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
To provide students with a wide variety of educational and career opportunities in the engineering and architectural industries.
Students will be able to
- Gain practical experience.
- Design and perform tasks and various assignments in their chosen specialization.
- Develop professional competencies specific to their career objectives.
- Strengthen professional skills, including communication and critical thinking skills.
- Understand and implement social and ethical standards in their professions.
- Plan and develop technology-based solutions for their specialized areas.
- Participate in the process of re-engineering conventional work practices.
- Identify and create systems and applications that satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Gain essential knowledge and skills in the subject.